Uchuu! Project

Welcome to Uchuu! Project

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chibi Buri
Nettuno!
Nettuno!

Senpai : Limil
Units : Nettuno!

PostSubject: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Sat Mar 24 2012, 14:33

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Okay here we go. This is my first news bulletin and I am ready to serve you all a fresh cup of "Whats happening on Youtube"!

We will start with these auditions that turned out almost 2,000 girls application entries in hopes to make into this very diverse project called "LoveMelodii"!

The auditions opened late last month and a lot of familiar faces including my own jumped to the idea of getting in.

This group is very unique as the start off every video with a VTR of the members participating in the single talking about random topics and introducing their single. By doing a little investigation You do really have to know how to speak Japanese because it is a script they read, you must only know how to pronounce Japanese words. Still in all their style is intriguing and very unique.

Now every one has been wanting to know who made it into the second round and from what I can see these are the second round winners:

Like a Star @ heaven Aiko [Aikolwaa]
Like a Star @ heaven Lily [AwakeCHU]
Like a Star @ heaven Yuki [CardcaptorSakura93]
Like a Star @ heaven Himi [Fairyxprincess2]
Like a Star @ heaven Lilo [LiloNoYumeDesu]
Like a Star @ heaven Noeru [Mazolikirai]
Like a Star @ heaven Kiri [Magoamekiri]
Like a Star @ heaven Yuns [xSaraYunsx]
Like a Star @ heaven My-chuu [xLittleMystery]
Like a Star @ heaven Dhewie [dhewie04]
Like a Star @ heaven Chuchi [chuchimiki]
Like a Star @ heaven Miyuki [MyukiTsujiChan]
Like a Star @ heaven Liz [Liz9419]
Like a Star @ heaven Laury [LauryLuchia1495]
Like a Star @ heaven Suki [ChiisaiSuki]
Like a Star @ heaven Amitty [Amitty4]

Congratulationssss to all of you who made it!!!! Especiallly to our very own
KIRI!!!!! AWWW MY LITTLE SIS!!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS AND GOOD LUCK IN THE SECOND AUDITIONS!!

Well this is the update so far and I will keep you posted!

FYI! Very Happy : LoveMelodii has an Eggs Program also so for all who havent made it maybe you will become an egg or maybe not because I am not sure whether the eggs are choosen from those who made it to second round or from those who participated in general.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven But if you are like me and did NOT make it, THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT TIME!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Wink This has been a report from Chi Chi Buri desuu!!! Wink Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
Limil
Admin
Admin

Kohai : Chibi Buri
Leader : Uchuu! Project
Units : Chikyuu Musume, Mercuryz Koubou & Momoiro4

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Sat Mar 24 2012, 15:37

MY SENPAI IS IN *__*
(She's Lilo ~ <3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uchuu-project.forumsmusic.com
Chibi Buri
Nettuno!
Nettuno!

Senpai : Limil
Units : Nettuno!

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Sat Mar 24 2012, 16:34

She is only second round lets wish her luck my awesome senpai!!! XDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/SNOOKIBUNNII17
misaki34
Egg
Egg

Units : Uchuu! Pro Eggs, Ursa Major & Yuujin Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   Tue Mar 27 2012, 21:45

Yay my friend made it and I didn't even know she was auditioning!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!   

Back to top Go down

Chi Chi Buri Corner News! Updates on all youtube activities and audition results!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uchuu! Project :: Flood :: Pub-
Jump to: